Friday, September 11, 2009

my shepherd, my sheep..:-)




hey people, i proudly present to u my shepherd, MISS LEE LIH QING and my sheep, MISS ESTHER TING JIN SIA..do u know what is shepherd and what is sheep? shepherd is the one that lead us and sheep is the one we lead them, make sense?:-)well, the one in left picture is my sheep and the one in right picture is my shepherd..

well, i know ah sia when i was in 1st year, i know her presence but don't really talk with each other, just smile every time we terserempak..hehe..but we start to get close with each other when i was in 2nd yr..i believe God put her in my life to teach me a lot of thing..to know Him deeper, to improve myself from time to time, to become a shepherd that carry the character of Jesus Christ..fiy, she can dance very well oh, very 'geng' one, don't play play, haha..we are not only shepherd and sheep but we also peers, hehe..and both of us from sawarak..orang sarawak, hehe..thank you for your teachable and serving spirit oh..be bold and courageous oh & dream big for Jesus!!

i know ah qing since i was in 1st yr..walao eh, this girl ah, when 1st time met her, she really friendly like she know u for years already..ORANG PERLIS memang friendly ni..haha..thanks for your joyful and friendly spirit Qing! if my sheep can dance, my shepherd can sing oh..she can sing very well..i always be her guitarist and she be my pw leader..thanks for your love for Jesus and His people..i remember she was in her 3rd yr when i know her and she can manage her time well in her studies and ministry coz she do it all out of her compassion for God's people..there is an area that she need to improve, that is need to has good memory and not forgetful sometimes..:-) she always encourage me, 'sheep, let's always sing of His praises becoz He is our God!' thanks so much...

people, i believe that every people exist in our life is very precious and significant to God..we might have some quarrel or disagreement but we need to talk it out and open to each other..CHERISH&APPRECIATE them...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment