Friday, September 11, 2009

I called u to be a sponge..

hey, people..i'm back, recently quiet busy, so it seem like i very far from all of you..:-) hehe.. we just have our student revival night on Monday night, it is so great!!
personally, i very encouraged by what brother Peter has shared with us that night, message entitled ' The Dream Releaser' from Genesis 37:1-11. Here are some of the point..

a)God desires to bring us higher & further than where we are now.
b)Dreams are made possible by God
c) God empowers us through the power of the Holy Spirit
d)Dreams fulfills our destiny in God
e) Journey with God towards His dreams for your life..

so, my friends, do you have dream that you want to fulfill in your life? without dream, people perish..i always dream that i want to become a great guitarist that can play during a big concert for JESUS 1 day!! and i believe God is preparing me for that stage now..hehe..

and do u know what God speak to me that night? He told me, ' I have called u to be a sponge..' a sponge that can be used by God to clean the dirty dishes, to cleanse the life of others..wow!! i just can wow at that time..but from this moment onwards, i want to really take some steps to continue bless the life of others, become a shepherd of many sheep.. Bee Ling, be ready!! and i know that He will be the greatest SHEPHERD of all to guide me!! Hallelujah!

2 comments: