Tuesday, September 1, 2009

He loves me..

wow...back from the unit camp, still can feel the pain on my muscles..regardless of my muscles pain, God reassured me once again, 'Bee Ling, I love you and I will always with you..' on 1st day of the trip, we have to go through a big thrill challenge in sky trex.. and I have height phobia..at the moment want to go through flying fox, my tears almost drop coz i very scared..just at the right timing, the voice came to me, 'I am with You, don't be afraid' Yup, He is with me..so, i just shout 'God!!!!!' every time i went through the flying fox..after finish the challenges, i can't believe that i made it!!thank you God..
through this experience, i am convinced that 'call on the name of the Lord and you will be saved!!' He is always there, depends on us want to run to Him or not???:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment