Sunday, September 27, 2009

AMAZED...

I'm amazed by how God moves in my family. My family, persecutor of Jesus Christ before, now almost all of them came to the saving grace of Christ. I'm proud to say I'm the first one in my family made that bold decision in my life to accept Him. A lots of my family relatives say I'm a betrayer, because I become that very 1st person that turn my faith from Taoism to Christianity in my family. From generation to generation, my family never fails in keeping their religion and practice. When i came to know Him 5years ago, my family relatives response was "how dare you believe in something that different from us? Christianity is from the west you know!!!" I just keep silent at that time.

I truly thank God for how He changed me, from the purposeless person to someone with great dream, from someone that very rude in my word to someone that very polite, from someone full with hatred to someone that know how to love, from someone that feeling insignificant all the time to someone that know how precious am I in Him..He changed me slowly by slowly. My family started to see the changes in me. After a year plus I came to know Him, I remember few days before Christmas, I told God that I want to see my family came to accept Him. On that Christmas morning itself, my mum ask me, " dear, can i follow you to church?" My immediate response was " sure, sure!!" My heart rejoice at that moment. True enough, my mum was very touched by the sharing and the song 'We are the reason', she made the decision to accept Jesus in her life. Hallelujah, God answered my prayer!!:-)

My dad, a very strong and hard man. I hardly communicate with him. Everything He decide on his own without asking my opinion. i tried to share with him but he always tell me "I believe in what you say but i think it's not the time yet." Although i did n't see the result immediately, i always believe," once saved, the whole household will be saved!' God always works wonderfully in his timing, last year before Christmas, my dad came to know Christ. Wow, God.............!!!

This year is a year of miracles!!that's a encouraging prophecy from a very dearest sister of mine. I really hold on to that word and keep praying for my family..God is always faithful and never fails in His promise. One day, i called my family back in Kuching and my mum shared with me that four aunties of mine, whom are all my father's sisters came to accept Jesus!!i cant believe at that time coz all that four aunties are the same aunties that persecute Jesus 5 years ago. All of them came to know Him because they really experience the peace from God. People, this is the year of breakthrough and miracles!!

I'm truly amazed..deeply amazed by how God moves in my family..without Him, i cant be somebody now i believe..it's truly by his love, grace and mercy..onceagain, i'm amazed..

2 comments:

  1. now u gotta pray for my turn lo... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bee Ling, what an encouraging testimony! Thanks for sharing your special encounter with God. I am touched by you and by God's work in you. ;)

    ReplyDelete