Saturday, March 13, 2010

Reflection

On this very day, I decided to update my blog after few months pass by. For friends who know me, I apologize for disappear myself so long..:-) This is my first blog in 2010.

I went through a lot in this three months, up and down anyway. I believe throughout this period, God reminded me about love and peoples.

For those who knows me, i quiet a perfectionist in some areas. I cannot stand when peoples not really giving their best in the entrusted task, I always believe that " everyone can give their best if they want to." I believe God really mold my patience. I realized i need to give grace to peoples because everyone of us has a room of improvement in different aspects of our life.

Besides, I realized the importance of looking to the need of others. I am very encouraged when I see the changes in one of my housemates when she become more giving, I am very blessed because she always boil "liong shui" for me. ^^ Her simple act of love touch the lives of other peoples. And because of that housemate, I realized that peoples are important than anything.

I really prayed that I will continue to have a humble heart to improve myself from time to time..'wink wink':-)

No comments:

Post a Comment