Saturday, March 13, 2010

My darling :-)



I came to know him when I was form 4, I am so amazed when i see him and fall in love with him..now, it is the time i would introduce to u my darling..lalalala.....






When i just get to know this darling of mine, I just wonder how peoples will get with him easily. I tried and tried but I can't. The moment when I really build this relationship with my darling was when I joined the care group during my first year. Now, my relationship with my darling grow deeper and deeper. One of my dream is I will have a chance to play in 1 of the concert like Hillsongs, together with my darling.


Oops, another desire of mine is I want to get an black acoustic guitar as the picture shown above.


I want to take this opportunity as well to express my gratitude towards my best friend, Grace Chung; ah boss, brother Terence Lau; my captain, sister Gaik Ee; my buddy, sister Qing for giving me the chance to learn and improve my guitar skill from time to time. Thank you very much!!

Oh my darling.....

1 comment:

  1. Wah.. my name appear here.. so shy leh.. hehe...

    Continue to practice hard and you'll improve faster... also looking forward for you to get ur dream guitar soon...

    As for me, i'm also looking for one as all my old guitars died-ed d... my preference will be a Yamaha :)

    ReplyDelete