Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Semester..:-)

Soon and very soon, i will start my new semester, my 6th semester, which means i will be in my 3rd year, 2nd semester.I just want to thank God for He lead me all this while, never fails me since my 1st year until now.New semester, new beginning.Yet I still don't know what i want to do for my coming semester.I believe it's not just be excellent and strive for the best in studies, which is common dream for everyone, but I want to achieve more in other areas of my life.

  • spiritual- I hope to see care group grow to 15-18 people, I believe it's not just about growth alone, but all brothers and sisters will know God, love God and serve God together. 2010 will be a year of breakthrough for me as well, the time for me to seek Him more in my life. Besides, I prayed that God will give me more courage to share good news to the people around me.
  • social- I want to improve in my speaking skills, presenting myself well. I need to learn how to relate, care and love the people around me.
  • family- I looking forward for 7/2/10, the day I will back to Kuching to celebrate Chinese New Year with my family. I believe coming CNY will be very different when all my family members and relatives come together to count the goodness and blessing of God in their life. Jesus is worthy of our praise indeed!
There is so much that I want to achieve, but I need to write it down and put it in action. Above all else, let God be the center of everything! I'm excited for my new semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment