Wednesday, May 5, 2010

moments in LIFE

'I gonna run, I gonna run..' I run and run until today, 5/5/2010..I am gladful that I have finished my 3rd year in law..3rd year= 3years, I have been spending my time in UKM for 3years. :-)

Here are some moments that I have after I sitted my final papers successfully:

1st picture:


We went to sing karaoke. Peoples, you know, when you go for sing k, not only you can enjoy the feeling of singing, but at the same time, you can practise your vocal. When we sing together, we get to know which key we can sing and which key we can't, haha.. Probably all of us can be a future worship team? can we? ^^we sing different type of songs lo, this is my first time i get to sing my favourite hindustan song, 'humko humise chura lo' from the firm 'Mohabbatein'- love. I think i can practise sing more hindustani song always ( can be a new development for myself).Hurray!!

2nd gambar:



I have mixed feelings when I look at this picture. I am amazed and grateful to God that He trusted me with this 2 beautiful and mighty sheeps- ah sia and ah xian. All I can tell them is 'thank you for adding colours into my life'. I prayed that both of them can continue to move forward and forward for the calling that they have in their life. I appreciate you both!! ;-)

3rd gambar:

Melaka- kota bersejarah. I feel so awesome when I get to step on the land of Melaka last Saturday. This picture was taken when we went to A Famosa. I have a sense of victory when i look at this picture. I feel like all of us are on the top,hehe..

















4th picture:



Well, this is the picture we took before we went to Kampung Paya Mengkuang..this picture suppose to have 14 peoples, But due to Joyce, qing and Ah san join us late, so they are not in this picture..the word of "TEAM" came to my mind when I look at this picture..






5th picture:






hey guys and girls, we are at Kampung Paya Mengkuang, Melaka. It is also Jin Yan's kampung. I feel so happy that we can share the love of Jesus- eternal and agape love to the peoples in that kampung. Somehow, we enjoy ourself at the pig farm and enjoy eating the cucur udang as well. It's my desire that there will be young generation that rise up to make a great impact in this kampung. I prayed that jin yan's grandpa will experience his love as well.




6th picture and 7th picture:


we jump UP & HIGH! we can because HE CAN!!

We gonna fly again!! FLY & FLY!.....



No comments:

Post a Comment