Sunday, November 15, 2009

thanksgiving..

today is 16/11, Monday. it's my dearest youngest sister's birthday, she is 6years old today. happy birthday, ying ying..Though I can't be with her right now in Kuching, but i promised that I will celebrate her birthday with her when I back to Kuching next year for Chinese New Year.

1 semester has passed. Time flies so fast until I no longer in my 1st year now, but I'm a 3rd yr senior for many juniors. I still have 3 semester in ukm. I need to utilise my 3 semester fully to do something that can bless the people around me. What should I do then? :-)

Recently, God reminded me about thanksgiving and worshipful heart towards Him. When we praise and worship God, do we really bring the offering that please him the most to Him? He is the most famous superstar among all the superstar. He deserves all the praise and worship. Do we really praise and worship God? He did it once for all on the cross, do we really give thanks to Him?

1 comment: